Please follow the link below to order your school uniform.
All of our children wear uniform since we believe this helps them have a greater sense of belonging and develops pride in the school community.
Click on the following link to purchase your uniform online
ALL CHILDREN THROUGH TO YEAR 6
- Black/grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- White shirt/blouse (available with school logo*)
- Bottle green sweatshirt (available with school logo*)
- Bottle green cardigan (available with school logo*)
- Green gingham school summer dress
- White/black/bottle green tights or socks
- Black, flat, sensible shoes appropriate for school wear
PE KIT (RECEPTION TO YEAR 6)
- White T-Shirt
- Black shorts
- Plimsolls for indoor lessons and trainers for outdoor lessons
- Tracksuit (for the colder months)
*Bottle green PE bags and book bags (these can also be purchased from the school office), peaked caps are also for sale, all with the school logo*
No jewellery is allowed except plain stud earrings which must be removed or taped up for any sport sessions.
Hair bands should be neat and plain, preferably green, black or brown. Bandannas should not be worn. Long hair should be tied back while in school.
*These items are available from Stevensons St Albans