Safeguarding at Cowley Hill – a response to COVID-19
During these unprecedented times our school remains open to support the children of key workers and our vulnerable children.
We are following the guidance issued to us by the Department for Education on 27th March 2020; Coronavirus (COVID-19): safeguarding in schools, colleges and other providers.
We are therefore issuing an addendum to our policy, effective immediately.
Addendum 1 – Monday 30th March 2020
1. Each Monday morning all staff will receive an email update listing which DSPs are to be contacted in the event of a safeguarding concern being raised.
2. Cowley Hill will provide in school support, where possible, and telephone support daily.
3. Any currently vulnerable children will be monitored regularly by our assigned DSP, Mrs Scott.
4. Our reporting and advice seeking procedures remain the same.
5. This addendum will be reviewed each month – first review 30th April 2020, last reviewed 28th February 2021
Please see below for full safeguarding policy